Last Updated: 28th December 2019
2. Who is James Sancimino? James Sancimino is the company of James Sancimino
3. When do we collect personal information? We collect personal information in a number of instances, when you; – Buy one of our products through the JVZoo network – Join one of our mailing lists by opting in with your email address – Register for one of our webinars or training events – Leave a voicemail for us on our Secure Order Processing Line – Contact us at our website – Reply to one of our emails – Buy an affiliate product we recommend to you
4. What personal information do we collect and why? This falls into two clear categories; Information You Give Us Voluntarily When you buy one of our products through the JVZoo network you will enter your name and email address. We use this to create your membership account so you can access the program you bought. When you join of our mailing lists by opting in with your email address we receive your email address and, depending on the page, sometimes your name too. We use this to correspond with you via email offering marketing promotions, special offers, trainings and so on. You can opt out at any time from some or all messages by clicking the unsubscribe link present at the bottom of every email. When you register for one of our webinars or training events we receive your email address and, depending on the page, sometimes your name too. We use this to correspond with you via email about the webinar, give you your special registration link so you can attend and provide you free bonus training before the call as well as reminders after the call (where appropriate) to watch the replay or take advantage of the special offer which may be available.
You can opt out of these emails by clicking the special link at the bottom of each email we send. When you leave a voicemail for us on our Secure Order Processing Line you will of course leave personal information so we can process your order on our virtual terminal present via the PayPal interface. All of this information is strictly confidential and not stored in any way. It is instantly and permanently deleted the moment the transaction has been entered. When you reply to one of our emails you may provide us with information pertinent to your query. We use this to track down your order or assist you as best we can. This information is not stored or kept and is used solely to assist you with your query. When you buy an affiliate product we recommend to you, you will have entered your name and email address to purchase the product. We occasionally provide you with additional free bonuses as a reward for purchasing the product and these are sometimes delivered via email and a special mailing list you are added to at the time you purchase the product.
You may also, from time to time, receive marketing emails from us via this channel. As with all our email communications – you can stop them at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email. Information We Collect Automatically As part of running an online business there are aspects of data which are collected automatically due to the membership software and payment processing mechnisms we have in place. When you buy one of our products, join any of our mailing lists, submit a support ticket or register for one of our webinars we will automatically receive your IP Address – this is your unique internet address associated with your internet service provider. We use this to prevent fraud by ensuring usernames and passwords for our paid products and not shared publicly.
We also use the IP information occasionally as evidence of a user’s identity in the event of PayPal claims and disputes. Our autoresponder company (Aweber) also retrieves general geographical information about you when you opt in based in your IP address. This is only detailed down to a regional / State level. We do not use this information for any purposes whatsoever – it’s just something our autoresponder collects. We also collect information related to your browser, operating system, computer type, web pages visited etc. Some of this information is collected via cookies. This information is used to anaylze website visitor behaviour and ensure our pages and trainings are viewable by as many people as possible.
5. Sharing Information We share only non-personal data with Google Analytics, Facebook, AdTrackz Split-Testing, Warrior Plus and JVZoo – see our Cookies Policy below for details.
7. How Do We Keep Your Personal Data Safe and Secure? All data is stored on our own dedicated server protected with the latest anti-virus and anti-malware software and technology. All our sites have the secure SSL layer installed for added security and peace of mind.
8. Data Retention We retain all data on you when there is a business justification for doing so – i.e. you are an active subscriber, active member, active customer. If you are no longer active in our organization we will either delete, anonymize or secreuly store your data until which time it can be deleted. You may request deletion at any time of all data by contacting James at: https://jamessancimino.online/contact-us/
10. Your Data Protection Rights You have the following data protection rights: If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting James at: https://jamessancimino.online/contact-me/ You can object to our usage of your data or seek to restrict it by contacting us also. You can opt out from any or all of emails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link present at the bottom of every email. If you are not happy with our use of your personal data in any way please contact us below and we will seek to rectify it immediately.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers. James Sancimino will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection. We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law. We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about James Sancimino. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law. CAN-SPAM Compliance In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us. Choice/Opt-Out Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Use of External Links
James Sancimino Reviews may contain links to many other websites. James Sancimino cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by James Sancimino do not constitute an endorsement by James Sancimino or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of James Sancimino or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from James Sancimino. You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following: Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public. James Sancimino is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on James Sancimino Online. James Sancimino is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of James Sancimino . James Sancimino does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on James Sancimino Online – the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source. The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email. James Sancimino may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, James Sancimino uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
James Sancimino makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site. All the materials on this site are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchant-ability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall James Sancimino or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if James Sancimino has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: Contact Us